Colégio de Santa Eulália started First Cycle in the school year of 2010-11.
In First cycle, activities are from 9 a.m. until 5 p.m., incorporating core subjects and extra-curricular activities, namely foreign languages: English and Spanish, Chess, Psychology and water activities.
Within artistic education, students have Drama and Choir lessons.
Take a look at a daily timetable here
Teachers of extracurricular activities develop their lesson together with interdisciplinary teams, with the class teacher, strengthening the development of skills and educational purpose.
All children included, have access to extracurricular activities, in principle equality point of view.
Extracurricular activities/optional, are after 5p.m. Check here
The monthly fee includes:
1. Disciplinary areas of the national curriculum
– Programming and Robotics in the area of Citizenship and Technology
– Theatre and Choir in the area of Artistic Education
– English (every year)
– Study Support
See the Curriculum Matrix (coming soon)
2. Complementary curriculum areas (included)
– Water Activities
Lunch meal included
4. Free Workshops
Free workshops on academic interruptions (Capoeira, skating, dance, theater, Mandarin, architecture, sport…)
O valor da mensalidade não inclui:
1. Curricular Enrichment Activities (Optional)
– Acrobatic Gymnastics
– Musical instrument, individually (piano and guitar)
2. Technical Specialized Support Services
And other resources required by particular cases: Speech Therapy, Psychology, Multisensory Intervention (Health Space)
3. Costs associated with field trips